If you want to get rid of that stubborn belly fat, I highly recommend this belly fat burning recipe.
This fat-burning drink contains various ingredients. Each of these helps you burn belly fat fast and has other health benefits you don’t want to miss.
Related Post: Reveal our fat burning drinks that are essential for weight loss.
How to prepare it
- Freshly Squeezed Lemon Juice
- 1 tbsp. apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cayenne pepper
- 1/2 glass of water
- 1 tbsp. natural honey (optional)
- Add honey to your water and stir until the honey dissolves
- Add apple cider vinegar and cayenne pepper to your mixture.
- Squeeze lemon juice over your mixture and stir.
Benefits and Dosage of each ingredient
- Aids in Weight loss. Soluble fibers found in lemons expand making you feel full for longer.
- Promotes skin health. A study conducted showS that vitamin C may reduce premature aging and skin damage.
- Prevents kidney stones. Citric acid increases urine pH. This makes the environment less favorable for the formation of kidney stones.
- Reduces cancer risk. Lemons contain antioxidants that remove radicals which can cause damage to blood cells.
High consumption of lemon juice may cause stomach upsets and enamel erosion. Taking 2-3 lemons per day should be enough to help you burn belly fat or reduce weight in general.
Apple Cider Vinegar
- Manages blood sugar level as well as increasing insulin sensitivity.
- Honey reduces appetite levels as confirmed by this research thus promoting weight loss.
- Alkalizes your body. Though acidic, apple cider vinegar has alkalizing effects on your body. It provides an alkaline environment that makes it hard for bacteria and viruses to survive.
- Boosts energy, therefore, increasing your workout time
- Reduces pain from injuries
- Used to treat sore throats. Acv has antimicrobial properties that kill harmful bacteria.
You should take about 1-2 tablespoons of apple cider vinegar per day. You may divide it into small portions and take it at different times of the day. You should mix with water to neutralize its acidity. Otherwise, it may cause enamel erosion or burning sensations.
- Helps in weight loss by reducing hunger ratings.
- Helps in digestion.
- Capsaicin in cayenne pepper has pain-relieving properties. It is therefore used for lower back pain, muscle aches, and joint pains.
- Lowers high blood pressure by relaxing blood vessels.
Few side effects come with excessive consumption of cayenne pepper. These include burning sensations, stomach upset, and nausea.
As such you should only take 500 mg a day. Mix this dose with water or other ingredients. You may opt to take it once or divide it into small portions.
- It has antibacterial and antioxidant properties which makes it useful for healing wounds
- Weight management. According to this study honey produces hormones that reduce hunger and appetite levels.
- Honey improves sleep. It does so by releasing serotonin which is converted to melatonin. Melatonin regulates the length and quality of sleep.
- Natural honey is a source of energy that prevents fatigue during your exercises.
- Boosts immunity by removing radicals that are harmful to your body.
- Honey cures hangover by speeds up metabolism to help you fight the hangover.
Honey is high in calories and sugar. It may contribute to weight gain if over-consumed. You should take no more than 3 tablespoons per day ( 9 teaspoons) to prevent this.
- Water aids in weight loss. A 2010 sudy shows that water suppresses appetite which is helpful in weight management.
- It may help reduce headaches and migraines.
- Drinking water reduces the risk of bladder infections and urinary tract infections.
- It aids in digestion.
- Water prevents the risk of kidney stones. Being hydrated lowers your risk of kidney stone formation.
- It improves exercise performance. A recent study shows hydration increases your energy levels. This enables you to exercise longer.
How much water should you drink to burn belly fat?
Drinking too much water is not good either. It could cause water toxicity which in severe cases, causes death. Although this depends on an individual, 4 to 8 glasses per day are usually enough to burn fat.
Try the Ultimate Belly Fat Burning Drink
This belly fat burner drink works wonders thanks to its powerful ingredients. But, you should ensure you don’t go beyond the recommended dosage of each ingredient. Also, combine it with a fitness routine or a healthy diet to prevent recurring weight gain.